|Rabbi Gil Nativ
P.O. Box 63
84965 Omer ISRAEL
Magen Avraham Congregation is part of the Masorti (Conservative) Movement, and was founded in 1973. Members of the Congregation are residents of Omer and immediate vicinity.
Our new Rabbi Gil Nativ is a third generation Sabra born in Haifa. He was educated and ordained in Israel and is well known for his skills in Talmudic teaching, having served as a Talmudic lecturer at Haifa University, Leo Baeck College in London, and the University of Judaism in Los Angeles. He has served as President of Israel’s Rabbinical Assembly. Rabbi Nativ joins us at a time of much new activity at Magen Avraham.
- Shabbat and Festival prayer services
- Family parties for each holiday
- Classes and Activities: Bar/Bat Mitzvah class, Classes for Adults, Noam Youth movement activities for youth, and more…
- Public lectures on various subjects
- A summer Day-Camp for children and immigrant children
- Activities with the elderly in Gannei Omer and Maccabi
- Participation in activities of the Masorti Movement